Current Releases are for testing only, the gameplay is incomplete.
Pre-Release Build Version 0.01.006-1; Win64
- “Hot-fix” due to an error in the registry code not verifying the final source data directory.
- Fixes a “freeze” in “Prelude to Harkov’s Defection” when shooting at certain walls.
- Fixes hardcoded GOG game source data paths for Dark Forces.
- Fixes Steam game source data paths for Outlaws.
- Outlaws paths are always filled out now if possible, though only Dark Forces is playable.
- Now uses the registry to find Steam and GOG game paths, making auto-detecting the game data much more robust - similar to Doom ports like ZDoom and Chocolate Doom.
Pre-Release Build Version 0.01.005; Win64
- PrintScreen will now take screenshots which will be saved in the /Documents/Screenshots/ folder.
- The “Configure” menu option now opens up configuration menus.
- Game paths can now be set in the application in the “Game” configuration menu.
- A few graphics settings such as resolution, Fullscreen/windowed can be set in the Graphics menu. “Custom” is available as a resolution choice, which provides additional UI to manually set the desired resolution.
- About tells you the Build version and provides useful links.
Pre-Release Build Version 0.01.004; Win64